Law and Development: From the Global South Perspectives
The Law and Development Institute (LDI), currently affiliated with Emory University School of Law, and University Austral, a leading Argentine university, co-host the 2016 Law and Development Conference. The conference encourages the participation of scholars and experts from the Global South, as well as from the Global North, and explores the following sub-topics from the perspective of the former:
- Developmental state;
- Development and international trade;
- Development and environment;
- Development and corruption;
- The rule of law.
Papers have been selected by blinded peer-review. We asked all interested speakers to submit one-page paper abstracts by December 1, 2015.
- Abstract Submission: December 31, 2015
- Notification of Acceptance: January 15, 2016
- Final Selection of Speakers: February 1, 2016
- Full Paper Submission: June 30, 2016